An illness characterized by debilitating fatigue. It is not relieved by rest and sleep. It can be exacerbated by stress and mental and physical exercise.
What causes this illness whose incapacitating feature is weakness and fatigue?
To discover the causes of each person’s fatigue can provide answers for the cure.
What could be some of the causes?
- Sensitivities to pollen, mold, chemicals and food
- Exposure to mold and mycotoxins
- Infection with viruses
- Lyme Disease
- Thyroid Disease
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Chemical Toxicity
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Parasitic and Bacterial Infections.
The Environmental Health Center-Dallas can perform laboratory analyses to discover the causes of your Chronic Fatigue illness.
These studies include:
- SPECT Scan of the brain,
- Toxicity studies for volatile organic chemicals, metals, pesticides, plastics, mycotoxins,
- Nutritional studies for vitamins, mineral, fatty acids, and amino acids,
- Thyroid and adrenal studies,
- Intradermal Skin testing for sensitivities to foods, chemicals, molds, mycotoxins, pollens,
- Intestinal and digestive studies,
- Psychological testing,
- Thermography evaluations,
- Heart Rate Variability study,
- Immune system studies.
Our treatments can include:
- Immunotherapy for pollens, molds, chemicals, and food,
- Immunotherapy for sensitivities to medications needed to treat medical issues,
- IV therapy with necessary medications to address specific medical conditions,
- IV therapy containing nutrients for detoxification,
- Oxygen therapy for tissue healing and detoxification,
- Oral medications to correct system deficiencies or dysfunctions,
- Deep heat chamber detoxification to reduce toxicity,
- Environmental controls to address and reduce exposure to environmental irritants,
- Immune system therapy to treat deficiencies and dysregulation of the immune response,
- Avoidance of chemicals in food and water,
- Dietary manipulation,
- Psychological counseling.
The Environmental Health Center – Dallas will try to find the cause of the illness. We will try to treat the cause with correct procedures and medications. We will endeavor to reduce your symptoms and initiate a road to optimal health.
Call us today at 214-373-5146 or 214-368-4132.