The miracles of modern medicine are phenomenal. One can replace joints in shoulders, hips, jaw, knees when they wear out. A person can choose to augment the figure with breast implants if figure contours seem to lack a predetermined standard of perfection. Spinal surgery can replace damaged vertebrae with metal, mesh or cadaver devices. Cosmetic implants can be used to improve or change facial contours. One can choose to have teeth implants instead of bridges or false teeth. If sight becomes cloudy, a person can obtain new lenses. The joy of living can be prolonged with substitute heart valves. Mesh is sometimes chosen to repair hernia or muscle and tissue tears. Heart valves, pacemakers, defibrillators, and cages can be used to shore up the heart.
These implanted or substituted materials fill important needs. However, sometimes the human body objects to a particular material. Symptoms such as joint pain, fatigue, nausea, headache, immune suppression, increased sensitivities to foods, inhalants and chemicals, irritable bowel syndrome, vasculitis, respiratory dysfunction, and nerve, muscle and joint pain can occur. Frequently it is difficult to connect cause and symptom.
The Environmental Health Center-Dallas is a leader in the field of diagnosing and treating those who suffer with symptoms which seemed to occur after the implantation of metal, plastic, silicone, acrylic, methacrylate, or plastics in the body.
The Environmental Health Center-Dallas is a leading expert in the field of diagnosing and correlating symptoms occurring as a result of implantation of foreign material into the body. Some of the tools we use are:
- Detailed history and physical
- Thermography of the entire body
- Evaluation of the Sympathetic and Parasympathetic nervous system by Heart Rate Variability
- Hair Mineral Analysis
- Red Blood Cell Mineral Analysis
- Immunoglobulins, IgG, IgA, IgM, IgE
- Immunoglobulin IgG subclasses
- Complements, Total Complement, Complements C3 and C4
- T and B Lymphocyte Panel with H/S Ratio
- Volatile Solvent Panel
- Breath Analysis for 1000 chemicals
- Skin testing of acrylic, methacrylate, silicone, polyethylene, polypropylene, proplas-teflon, sutures vicryl and dexon, metals titanium, titanium alloy, chromium, chromium alloy, mercury, cobalt, stainless steel, vanadium, aluminum, nickel, molybdenum, gold, palladium, porcelain, and platinum.
- Venous and Arterial Blood Gas for proper tissue oxygenation
The Environmental Health Center-Dallas has the ability to create a sterile, preservative free antigen for skin testing from many substances. Thus various implants and items such as screws and glues can be evaluated. This ability to create antigens for skin testing serves a three-fold purpose.
One – Prior to the use of a specific material, the sensitivity of the patient to the particular substance can be determined. This allows the patient to choose the correct material for implantation.
Two – If sensitivity to a particular implant material which cannot be removed is established, the patient can be treated for their sensitivity response. This is very important as it can reduce the patient’s sensitivity response to a particular substance which can improve the health of the immune system and the patient.
Three – If sensitivity to an implanted material is established through skin testing and other testing criteria employed at the Center, the patient can be guided in their decision to have the implanted substance removed from the body.
The Environmental Health Center-Dallas can be very important to those who are considering an implant procedure such as those for:
- Heart – pacemaker or valves
- Temporomandibular Joint
- Cosmetic (facial)
The Environmental Health Center-Dallas should be consulted to:
- Eliminate the incorrect choice of materials
- Choose materials which show no sensitivity response
- Prevent sensitivity responses with subsequent symptoms and illness
- Ensure successful symptom free implantation or explanation.
The Environmental Health Center-Dallas is a leading expert in the field of treating those who suffer with the Implant Syndrome:
- Which developed as a result of the use of a material to which the patient was sensitive.
- Which occurred as a result of the malfunction of the implant.
Correlation between symptom and implant is established through the tests and procedures described herein. When cause and effect have been determined, the Center is the world leader in the treatment of those with symptoms caused from implants.
The Center develops a specific Individualized Treatment Program to fit a person’s implant exposure and symptoms.
First: through the preservative free intradermal testing and treatment program we attempt to treat the symptom response with antigens which lessen the sensitivity to the materials to which the body has responded adversely.
Second: we strive to remove any organic materials from tissue through the deep heat chemical depuration program in combination with the administration of oral and IV nutrients.
Third: our goal is to foster tissue healing through the increase of oxygen perfusion to the cells of the body.
Fourth: to reduce the stress on the immune system intradermal skin testing is performed for foods, inhalants, dust, dust mites, molds, and chemicals. Treatment is arranged in accordance with antibody or skin response.
Fifth: if immune deficiencies or dysregulations are found, the immune system is regulated, stimulated, and improved through the use of gamma globulin or the administration of the autogenous lymphocytic factor (ALF).
Sixth: If vitamin, mineral, or other nutritional deficiencies are found, these are addressed through the use of oral and IV nutrients to which the patient has shown no sensitivities.
Why is a visit to the Environmental Health Center-Dallas vital to your health?
The Environmental Health Center-Dallas can eliminate the risk of surgery by evaluating your sensitivity to anesthetics, antibiotics, preservatives in medications, sutures, skin preparations, analgesics, and tape used in surgical procedures. Information on this is contained in our website article “Surgery”.
The Environmental Health Center-Dallas can determine your sensitivity to materials suggested for implant procedures.
The Environmental Health Center-Dallas can assist you in correlating implant procedures with symptom response.
The Environmental Health Center-Dallas can assist you in successfully completing explanation of materials responsible for symptom response.
The Environmental Health Center-Dallas can treat you to reduce your total body burden with ensuing symptoms from implants and surgical procedures.
If you experience muscle pain, weakness, headaches, joint pain, chronic fatigue, irritable bowel symptoms, auto immune responses from having undergone breast implants, eye surgery, hernia surgery, knee or hip surgery, dental surgery, heart surgery, pacemaker implants, vascular cages, or the insertion of any metal or material into the body, the Environmental Health Center-Dallas can help you.
The Environmental Health Center-Dallas is the correct choice for those concerned about the Implant Syndrome, its cause, its effect, and its treatment.
- “The Temporomandibular Joint Implant Controversy: Part 1: – A Review of Autogenous/Allopathic Materials and Their Complications”
- “The Temporomandibular Joint Controversy: Part 2 – Its Clinical Implications” (Baird, Rea)
- Rea, William J., Chapter 3 – “Vascular Function and Dysfunction , Implant Syndrome”, pp150- 155. Reversibility of Chronic Degenerative Disease and Hypersensitivity (Chemical Sensitivity).
Expected Release – 2013.