Do You Have EMF Sensitivity?
Do you notice symptoms when near electronic devices or when using cell phones and computers?
We diagnose and test for EMF Sensitivity.
We treat EMF or Electromagnetic Sensitivity.
We treat this sensitivity with a multidisciplinary approach. Why?
We believe EMF sensitivity is due to systemic inflammation and an overload of pollutants affecting the patient’s bodily systems as well as secondary infections from viruses and bacteria.
- We believe that each patient is unique and has different exposures.
- Each patient responds with unique symptoms.
- These exposures can include:
- Molds and mycotoxins,
- Heavy metals,
- Dental fillings,
- Implant materials.
- Exposures and sensitivities to physical EMF fields.
We address secondary infections from viruses, fungi, and bacteria by performing cultures that are made into immune boosters specifically designed to treat the pathogen found in the patient.
Infections and inflammatory conditions are treated with ozone therapy, both with insufflation and intravenous ozone.
We perform laboratory analyses and other tests to assess all parts of the immune system, not just the IgE and IgG components that allergists test.
The complete evaluation of the patient includes:
- Immune studies of complements and T and B Lymphocytes with Helper and Suppressor functions,
- Oxygen analyses,
- Analysis of solvent components of the blood and urine,
- Evaluation for heavy metal toxicity,
- Analyses of mold and mycotoxins in the body,
- Evaluation of the patient’s nutritional status,
- Evaluation of sensitivities to foods, chemicals, metals, inhalants molds and mycotoxins, implant materials,
- Environmental evaluation of the patient’s home and work environment.
We use all of this information to formulate a treatment plan specific to the needs of each patient. This plan allows EHCD to reduce EMF sensitivity.
We can test for EMF sensitivity in a specially designed, shielded room to determine if you have EMF sensitivity.
This plan can contain:
- Autogenous Lymphocytic Factor (ALF), created from a patient’s own T-lymphocytes to treat their immune deficiencies with their own strengthened T-lymphocytes and over 200 immune boosting proteins.
- Immunoglobulin therapy with desensitization of the immunoglobulin itself.
- Intradermal provocative neutralization performed in a controlled environment identifies substances which are triggering the patient’s immune, endocrine, vascular, and nervous system responses.
- Antigens derived from this unique form of skin testing treat and reduce these inflammatory responses.
- Chelation with EDTA, DMSA, IV Nutrient Therapy, or Alpha Lipoic Acid. The correct chelating agent is chosen through the skin testing of the substance by each patient. Dosage and chelator is specific to the needs and sensitivities of each patient.
- Oxygen therapy is implemented by means of a low-level chemical apparatus to improve blood gas ratios which increase detoxification and tissue oxygenation to aid healing.
- BRT or Bioregulation Therapy is utilized for those who need to support cellular communication. This therapy helps the body self-regulate and heal naturally.
- Education to teach patients how to reduce EMF exposure in the home which includes methods of grounding and shielding with EMF devices.
- IV nutrient therapy to improve the nutritional and antioxidant status of the patient which aids detoxification.
- Peptide therapy which is individualized by lab analysis and skin testing.
We can test you for EMF sensitivity, investigate the reasons for your sensitivity, and develop an individual program to treat you.
Start your healing today. Call the Environmental Health Center at 214-368-4132.