Detailed Patient Services
During almost 40 years, the Environmental Health Center – Dallas has grown substantially as we have sought to provide the most advanced and effective patient care, testing, and treatment to our patients. We are pleased to currently offer a wide range of services.
We offer an extensive range of tests for sensitivities to pollens, molds, dust, danders, foods and chemicals. Preservative-free standard and customized antigens are used. Learn more about EHC-D skin testing…
A wide range of tests include:
- General health survey blood tests
- Blood Gas Analysis to measure oxygen level in venous blood specimens (or arterial blood) to help choose the right treatment
- Immune assessment, including T&B lymphocyte panels and immunoglobulins
- Vitamin, mineral, amino acid analyses
- Pesticide and other chemical analyses
Special Tests Include:
- Postural sway (balance) test for evaluation of ascending (proprioceptive) tracts, vestibular division 8th cranial nerve, cerebellum, vision, visual integrative and descending motor tracts
- Thermography is performed in order to analyze abnormal temperature patterns in the body that may indicate the presence of a disease process
- Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Testing to verify that such information has been reviewed by the patient with full understanding
- Lung function testing for occupational asthma
- Mold testing kits for the home or office
Our department offers a complete nutritional assessment from a registered and licensed EHC-D clinical nutritionist specifically educated in optimum less-polluted nutrition.