EHC-D is the best choice for treatment of mold illness.
- Mold exposure occurs inside and outdoors.
- Mold exposure can cause allergic responses.
- Mold exposure can cause significant symptoms.
- Mold exposure can create serious illness.
- Mold exposure can affect organs and cause damage.
To successfully treat mold exposure one must completely and accurately evaluate all organ systems.
- The presence of mycotoxins in the body must be determined.
- The allergic responses to the molds and mycotoxins must be assessed.
- The systems affected must be identified and their function evaluated.
- Treatment is formulated from information provided by skin, blood and urine tests.
- Treatment is based on the history and the symptomatology of the patient.
- Treatment is correlated with the sensitivities of the patient.
- Treatment is administered in accordance with the organ function of the patient.
- Treatment is multifaceted including: intradermal skin testing, deep heat chamber depuration, IV therapy, oxygen therapy, oral nutrient therapy, ozone therapy, immune-therapy, and treatment directed at brain retraining.
- Treatment is provided to protect and improve the health of the patient.
Do not compromise your treatment.
Do not compromise your future.
EHC-D is the best choice for creating a path to health.